at the World Famous
"Indiana Roof Ballroom"
Embassy Suites Hotel
in Indianapolis, Indiana
8700 sq. ft Circular Floating Wood Dance Floor
August 12th, 13th, & 14th 2018
Pictures of the Event
Details of 2018 event
Make Reservations for this Year’s 2018 Event
- Two Nights Accommodations,
- Manager’s Reception (Sun & Mon Night)
- 3 Dances (Sun, Mon & Tues)
Dance Exhibition (Mon. Eve)
- 2 Breakfasts (Mon & Tue)
- Group Dance Lesson (Mon.)
****Only $755 per couple****
(We won't overcrowd the dance floor)
Reservations Map Driving Directions and Airport Services
The stunning Spanish Baroque architecture of the Indiana Roof Ballroom replicates a quaint village with authentic stucco facades and red-tiled roofs. Framed by a 40-foot domed ceiling creating a starry blue night sky, a shimmering crescent moon peeks through billowing clouds. In 1927, when it originally opened, it was heralded as the world’s most "danceable" floor. The historic ballroom was reopened in 1986 in all its original glory after a $6 million renovation. Every ballroom dancer should dance in this fabulous ballroom at least once and when you do you can not wait until you get back again.
Details of the 2018 Weekend
Sunday, August 12th 2018
- Check-in begins 4 p.m.
- Hotel Managers Reception: 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Ken Kilian Big Band (16 pieces): 7:00 - 10:30 p.m.
Monday, August 13th 2018
- Breakfast: Please check posted times in hotel lobby
- Dance Instruction: 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Group Dance Lesson
- Practice Time: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Hotel Managers Reception: 5:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
- Edd Jones Orchestra: 7:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 14th 2018